This is for all you cycling nuts out there (and of course all you wannabe cycling nuts)! If you can imagine nothing better than hopping on your bike and cycling round the countryside all day — whether that’s on tarmac or crazy ass trails — then this competition is for you.
Outdoor Chics has joined forces with Cycleplan, the UK’s leading specialist cycle insurer, to offer two lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to one of Cycling Weekly‘s 2016 Sportive Series or Adventure Cross 2016 Series events.
There are currently eight road sportives and four adventure cross events remaining across a number of UK locations right up until October. From epic rides for seasoned cyclists to shorter courses, perfect for newbies and leisure cyclists, the events all offer a good choice of routes. And with each course being planned and manned by UK Cycling Events, you’ll really be in safe hands.
30 April — Dartmoor Demon, Exeter
15 May — South Downs Spring, East Sussex
22 May — The Arrow, Lincolnshire
26 June — Ripon Revolution, Yorkshire
17 July — Suffolk Spinner, Ipswich
23 July — Malvern Mad Hatter, Worcestershire
18 September — CW125 Sportive, Cheshire
9 October — Box Hill Original, Surrey
18 September — Galloway Gallop, Dumfries, Scotland
- Subscribe to Outdoor Chics (at the top of the page or beneath this post).
- Pick one of the above events and tell me in the comments below why you wanna win tickets to this event.
- Only one entry per person please!
- You need to live in the UK to enter this competition.
- The competition will close at midnight on 14 April 2016.
- Two lucky winners will be chosen at random and announced on this post, as well as Facebook and Twitter on 15 April. The winners will also be emailed.
- If tickets aren’t available for your chosen event, you’ll be offered tickets to another one of the above events.