I’m happy to receive advertising and sponsorship propositions, as well as products to review. I’ve worked with a number of big and small brands and love the variety it brings to my blog. I’m also keen to promote more ethical and environmental work and products, so if you have something you think would look great on my blog, please get in touch. Here are a few example brands I’ve worked with, along with links to the pieces I wrote for them:
- adidas Outdoor — Into the woods with adidas Outdoor
- GO Outdoors — New camping cookbook by GO Outdoors
- Sennheiser — Review: Sennheiser Sports Earphones
- Go Ape — Review: 2 hours on Go Ape’s new Zip Trekking Adventure
- Coastal Cottages — Review: A coastal cottage escape
- Webtogs — Review: Lowe Alpine AirZone day pack
- AliKats Mountain Holidays — Ever wanted to run away to the mountains?
- Carney Cycling — Reflective cycling wear for women
- Surf Club Venezia — SUPing in Venice (who needs gondolas?)
- Glower — Review: Glower hand printed t-shirts
Photos & video
I regularly collaborate with LJM Photography who provides stunning images for my blogs, so if you’d particularly like her to photograph your project on Outdoor Chics, just let me know. Some examples of her images on my blog include work with adidas Outdoor, Sennheiser and SportsShoes.com. Equally DanDan Films have provided some stunning video footage for Outdoor Chics, so again, just let me know if you’re interested in using them.
Please be aware, I only work with brands I feel match the content and ethos of this site. But if you feel you have a proposal I just couldn’t refuse, please get in touch! Just email margaux (at) outdoorchics (dot) com